The Q Acoustics 8" (203mm) Performance in-ceiling speaker features cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place. The performance range is designed to meet the most demanding requirements boasting injection-moulded, mass damped, Nano Particle based driver cone, for lower distortion and colouration.. This being the largest size in the Q Install range gives you impressive room filling sound giving you the ability to listen to music throughout your home, even in bathrooms as they are moisture proof.
• Shallow depth requirement – Qi80CP is less than 97 mm deep.
• ‘UL94’ flame retardant materials.
• Adjustable high frequency output level
• Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
• Tweeters are fully ‘open’ avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome Recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
• CP Performance models feature a larger magnet assembly giving a 30% increase in program power handling capability. In addition precision components are utilized in the crossover filters, together with gold plated connectors.
• Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
• All models are moisture proof so are ideal for use in bathrooms, indoor pools etc
• Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions. All models feature protective driver dust covers and cloth backed grilles to facilitate painting should it be required.
• Easy to install: ‘Dog-leg’ fixings
• Easy access: Magnetic grille fixings
• Ultra Discrete: Thin bezel
Q-Install QI80CP 8" Performance in ceiling speaker
- Tweeter: Swivel/ 1" (25mm)
- Woofer: 8"
- Power handling (program): 15-80W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity: 88db
- Response (low frequency): -3 dB 55 Hz
- Max rear depth: 97 mm
- Cutout: 248 mm
- Size-Round: 281 mm