The Q Acoustics 6.5“ in-ceiling speaker is part of a comprehensive range of ceiling speakers, featuring the very latest styling and technology and designed to meet the most demanding requirements of installers and their clients.
• 6.5” (165mm) polypropylene cone
• Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place.
• Shallow depth requirement - all models are less than 84 mm deep.
• Q Install speakers utilize ‘UL94’ flame retardant materials.
• Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
• Tweeters are fully ‘open’ avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
• Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
• All models are moisture proof so are ideal for use in bathrooms, indoor pools etc
• Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions. All models feature protective driver dust covers and cloth backed grilles to facilitate painting should it be required.
• Easy to install: ‘Dog-leg’ fixings
• Easy access: Magnetic grille fixings
• Ultra Discrete: Thin bezel
Q-Install QI65 6.5" in ceiling speakers (pair)
- Tweeter: Swivel
- Tweeter diameter: 0.75" (19mm)
- Woofer diameter: 6.5"
- Cutout Size: 203mm
- Power handling (program): 15-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 89
- Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz: 75
- Maximum rear depth: 79mm
- Size(Round grilles): 232mm dia
- Warranty: 5 Years